Doctors Only: Register For Free Virtual Training
2023 Training Events – Click Here
As a CHFA™ Fellowship doctor, you will be eligible to attend any and all of the doctors’ training symposiums and private advanced modules that we organize and host in various locations. We offer two major categories of chiropractic extremity adjusting training seminars. First there’s the Hand and Foot Adjusting Symposiums, and second there are the CHFA™ Fellowship Private, Advanced Extremity Adjusting Technique Modules.
Public Hand & Foot Adjusting Symposiums
We hold public training symposiums periodically in certain locations around the nation. These events are very similar between the various locations. They are designed to teach both the brand-new chiropractor who has not yet adjusted the extraspinal regions to any great extent in practice, and also those more experienced doctors who have been providing different extremity adjusting techniques on their patients, but who would like to take their skills to a new level of proficiency and specificity.
Dr. Robert Fenell is quickly becoming known as the leading authority in the nation on teaching chiropractors extremity adjusting techniques. His procedural methodology is heavily focused on providing hand and foot adjusting technique as a starting point, and also the other upper and lower extremity joints and regions. Any doctor of chiropractic who attends one of Dr. Fenell’s training events will certainly experience the most advanced extremity adjusting technique procedural training they’ve been to. You’ve heard the statement, “you just have to be there to believe it”. It’s exactly that way when you think about attending Dr. Fenell’s training seminars versus actually attending and leaning from him.
Dr. Fenell hosts public symposiums on extremity adjusting technique periodically in various parts of the nation. Past and future locations may include:
- St Pete Beach, Florida
- Columbus, Ohio
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Kansas City, MO
- Las Vegas, NV
- Dallas, TX
- Austin, TX
- Other locations
Private Advanced Modules
Dr. Fenell also hosts private, advanced extremity adjusting modules specifically designed for the CHFA™ Fellowship doctors. These are smaller group sessions during which Dr. Fenell mentors each doctor in a group and individual basis. His goal is to help each doctor on their journey to becoming a masterful extremity adjuster and case manager.
Most doctors who participate in the CHFA™ Fellowship are brand new to extremity adjusting technique. Many of them have not taken any prior extremity training at other seminars. This can often be intimidating for certain doctors, however there should not be any reason to feel that way.
On the other hand, some of our doctors have already been adjusting the extremity areas for years, but they’re waning to finally take their skills and technique to a higher level of proficiency. We help these doctors equally as much to reach mastery level of extremity adjusting technique through our proven system of training.
The CHFA™ Fellowship is therefore a perfect fit for both the doctor who is just getting started with the extremity side of practice, and also those doctors who have a certain level of confidence. Every doctor begins their extremity adjusting journey at the same level, and the CHFA™ Fellowship is designed to help all doctors reach a high level of excellence and proficiency in a relatively short period of time.
When you become a CHFA™ Fellowship doctor, you will be invited to participate in 20 different extremity adjusting modules. These modules occur over a four-year period of time. The extremity adjusting technique modules occur on a continuum of learning and do not need to be taken in any specific order. You will learn how to adjust the upper and lower extremity joints and articulations in a kinesthetic learning environment with other chiropractors who are on the same journey as you. Each of our participating doctors are in it to win. They are there to help each other become the best in the industry when it comes to providing the extremity adjustment to patients. Just like you went to chiropractic college for four years to learn the art and skill of spinal adjusting, you will be participating in a life changing, practice transforming experience as a CHFA™ Fellowship doctor.
These training modules are very unique and like nothing else you have ever experienced at other hands-on courses. The CHFA™ Fellowship doctors who attend these extremity adjusting training modules learn not only the academics and visual representation of the extremity adjusting technique, rather they receive a very intense and personalized kinesthetic learning experience. Dr. Fenell has developed a unique method of training doctors how to emulate his extremity adjusting techniques and setups and how to develop the exact kinesthetic feel, which is necessary in order to deliver an appropriate corrective adjustment with ease and proficiency.
During your participation in the CHFA™ Fellowship, you will lean how to deliver a precise adjustment for the various upper and lower extremity joints and articulations. The adjustments you learn to perform will exhibit the following qualities:
- The chiropractic extremity adjustments will be biomechanically correct through a full, healthy range of motion.
- The extremity adjustments will be extraordinarily gentle for your patients. In fact, your patients will experience the most pleasant extremity adjusting technique they’ve ever felt compared to any previous extremity technique.
- The extremity adjustments will often produce loud audible cavitation release. Although the audible is not used as a determining factor for an appropriate extremity adjustment, you will find the more proficient your technical skills become, the more cavitation your extremity adjustments will produce. The CHFA™ doctors really do enjoy this, and they often feel a sense of accomplishment and excitement when this begins to happen with their application of the extremity techniques.
- The results your patients will exhibit as far as gaining quick relief and greater functional capacity will be astronomical compared to prior methods you may have used for extremity adjusting techniques. This is one of those areas that you’ll come to realize and respect as you get into the training and delivering these extremity adjustments on your patients.
CHFA™ Fellowship Private Advanced Training Schedule
2023 CHFA™ Fellowship Advanced Extremity Adjusting Training Modules
- Friday & Saturday – February 17 & 18 – Tulsa, OK Extremity Adjusting Training
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday – May 5-7 – St Pete Beach, FL (3 Days) Extremity Adjusting Training
- Friday & Saturday – June 23 & 24 – Tulsa, OK Extremity Adjusting Training
- Friday & Saturday – September 22 & 23 – Tulsa, OK Extremity Adjusting Training
- Friday & Saturday – December 1 & 2 – Tulsa, OK Extremity Adjusting Training
Dr. Fenell has received requests to speak at various chiropractic associations and industry events. Here is a list of locations where Dr. Fenell is scheduled to speak for the remaining part of 2023.
2023 Chiropractic Association Events
- Thursday, Januray 26 – Dayton, OH Extremity Adjusting Seminar
- Friday & Saturday, January 27 & 28 – Padukah, KY Extremity Adjusting Seminar
- Friday & Saturday, February 3 & 4 – Bowling Green, KY Extremity Adjusting Seminar
- Saturday & Sunday, February 25 & 26 – Oklahoma City, OK Extremity Adjusting Seminar
- Thursday, March 9 – Cincinnati, OH Extremity Adjusting Seminar
- Saturday, March 11 – Cleveland, OH Extremity Adjusting Seminar
- Thursday, April 13 – Chattanooga, TN Extremity Adjusting Seminar
- Saturday, April 15 – Evansville, IN Extremity Adjusting Seminar
- Saturday & Sunday, May 20 & 21 – Tulsa, OK Extremity Adjusting Seminar
- Saturday, June 10 – Southbend, IN Extremity Adjusting Seminar
- Thursday, June 15 – Sioux City, IA Extremity Adjusting Seminar
- Saturday, August 19 – San Antonio, TX Extremity Adjusting Seminar
- Thursday, October 26 – Escanaba, MI Extremity Adjusting Seminar
- Saturday, October 28 – Chicago, IL Extremity Adjusting Seminar
- Saturday, November 18 – Memphis, TN – Extremity Adjusting Seminar