Federal & State Taxes
- Individual tax returnsIn the early stages of your life, you may not have needed an accountant to assist you with your tax filing.
- Small business tax returnsFor smaller businesses, it can be easy enough to file your taxes, especially as you work to build up your business.
- Corporate tax returnsCorporations and S-Corporations often have their taxes scrutinized.
- Partnership and LLC filingsWhen it comes to LLC tax preparation and filing, it is essential to file a Schedule C, E, or F.
- Fiduciary accountsThe trustees of fiduciary accounts will need to file tax return information concerning the income earned by the account.
- Tax-exempt / non-profit organization tax returnsOrganizations that are tax-exempt like non-profits still need to file tax returns to maintain their status with the IRS.
- Payroll and sales taxAccurately reporting payroll and sales taxes is critical for your business, as well as filing on-time, even at times where you may not have sales tax to report.
- Property and income taxIf you opt to itemize your taxes, you may be able to deduct the property taxes you pay from your federal taxes.